Financial and Accounting Unit
Work of the Unit is particularly focused on monitoring the CFLP financial strategy.
Tasks of the Unit include the following:
- to maintain general accountancy;
- to manage appropriate funds (statutory, social, bonuses, etc.);
- to co-ordinate activities related to drafting procurement specifications for equipment and resources;
- to provide opinion, as regards financial matters, on various agreements concerning delivery or service rendered;
- to draft and evaluate financial plans corresponding to remuneration, expenditures and involvement in EU projects.