Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI)
On 7th November 2017, the Memorandum of Understanding between the Central Forensic Laboratory of the Police and Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) was signed in the area of potential joint undertakings in forensic science, which shall be pursued by:
- exchanging views and experience and creation of a platform for testing new technologies and means of technique in the field of DNA forensic examination;
- carrying out joint projects identified in areas of mutual interests;
- exchanging technical information and expertise in the research and development of industrial technology;
- facilitating technical upgrading of scientists and engineers through exchanges of personnel on a mutually beneficial basis;
- exploring opportunities for cooperation in any other areas of mutual interests.